Sometimes things go wrong & the relationship between us & our pet begins to break down. Despite best intentions, when things don't go to plan it can be frustrating, stressful & a real worry! How do I know this?
Because I've been there with my own dog...
I've experienced it first hand and come out the other end! In the process, I've gained an extensive education in pet behaviour and dog training, which means I can help you find a way forward.
It's often hard to know what to do for the best as there's so much conflicting information about. Part of the reason for this is because pet behaviour is truly complex. A one size fits all approach just doesn't work. Our pets are individuals (which is what makes them so special!), so individual support is a no brainer.
Through my own personal experiences and my extensive education in animal behaviour, I can support you and your pet!Get my support
• struggling with my own rescue dog Poppy, so I know exactly what it's like not knowing how to help your pet (and keep your sanity!) But.. we came out the other end and now we're in a great place. So I can truly empathise with your situation.
• studying animal behaviour to MSc level and being extensively assessed to become a registered Animal Training Instructor & Clinical Animal Behaviourist.
• practical training experience and working with lots of different animals & their humans to bring about change.
• motivating pet owners to learn about their pets and build great relationships.
• running my own dog walking & pet sitting business.
• experience with a range of rescue organisation & conducting behavioural assessments for a range of organisations.
• working on my practical training skills with my own dogs & horses. I love learning new things!
If you're looking for a supportive, positive & educated approach to introducing your new pet to their home, or get on top of any problems before they escalate... I can help!Contact me
" I want to help you get your relationship with your pet back on track! "
Explore Fur Real Conversations - my content platform discussing the world of life with our pets. Honest conversations discussing the realities and sharing stories of the joy, love, occasional chaos and lets be honest sometimes stress and anxiety that our furry friends bring into our lives.Learn more
The old saying that prevention is better than cure is very appropriate when it comes to pet behaviour problems! Although some things can't always be helped, there's lots that can be done to help set pets up for success when it comes to their behaviour.
You'll feel confident & ready to handle any problems you're experiencing & you'll be more likely to avoid problems in the future!Find Out More